Formed by leading critical care specialists in March 2020, at the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic, the ‘Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance’ is now a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to developing highly effective treatment protocols to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 and to improve the outcomes for patients ill with the disease.
We are dedicated to
- Reviewing all emerging published medical literature on COVID-19 from in-vitro, animal, clinical, and epidemiologic studies.
- Developing effective treatment protocols for COVID-19 that evolve by incorporating newly identified, applicable therapeutic and pathophysiologic insights.
- Educating physicians on safe and effective treatment approaches to all phases of COVID-19, from disease prevention strategies to the use of our combination-based therapy protocols in both early-stage (I-MASK+) and hospitalized patients (MATH+).
- Improving outcomes for people impacted by COVID-19 disorders through preventive and treatment strategies designed to optimize health.
- Teaching the public ways to prevent transmission of the virus and to advocate for the best possible care.
- Coordinating and accelerating the formation of research studies that will support effective prevention and therapeutic treatments for all impacted by COVID-19.
We accomplish these goals by sponsoring high quality medical education for both the public and health care providers, via the publication of scientific manuscripts, media interviews, and medical lectures for medical providers and the public.
Our funding needs are
- To conduct a public awareness campaign to promote disease prevention and early treatment by hiring media and public relations professionals to engage and optimize the use of radio, print, television, and social media to gain awareness of, and interest in, our medical insights and effective treatment protocols, in particular the recently proven prophylaxis and early treatment protocol called I-MASK+.
- To fund website design professionals to keep our internet presence and information portals current, up-to-date, user friendly, and informative with the latest medical information and treatment recommendations.
- To support staff able to lobby government and other major healthcare agencies with the aim of both having those agencies validate the evidence in support of our identified therapies and consequently adopt them on a large scale, ideally forming a new standard of care for COVID-19.
Please go to our donations page if you would like to support our education of medical professionals and the public in safe and effective ways to prevent and treat COVID-19.